Ford Focus RS Verus Engineering Composite Side Splitter
Side splitters really complete the appearance of your Focus RS. Verus Engineering set out to not only make something aesthetically pleasing, but functional as well. Our side splitters feature a horizontal side splitter which reduces the amount of high-pressure air making its way to the bottom side of the car. This high-pressure air typically produces lift, by reducing this, we reduce the lift or create down force from adding this component. Constructed from carbon thermoplastic, we have a strong, durable and lightweight component that also looks quite nice.
- Constructed from carbon thermoplastic, which offers strength, low weight, durability, and a great appearance
- Same material used in various forms of racing, including Indy Car, NASCAR, and F1.
- Mounted to hard points throughout the side of the chassis
- Adjustable laterally for specific appearance goals
- Side splitter is manufactured from carbon thermoplastic, offering superior strength, weight, durabilty, and appearance to many other optionsStainless hardware throughout
- Will not grab and bend surfaces like aluminum units
- Will not crack and break like carbon and ABS units
- Abbrassive resistant while stiff
Please Note: Verus Products do not ship for free, if buying more than one Verus Engineering Product please contact us so we can get you a custom shipping quote.
Availability: In stock parts ship within 2 business days, out of stock parts will take approximately 4 weeks.