Raptor Racing Focus ST Catless Downpipe
Raptor Racing has been building exhaust products for vehicles we love since 2004. This started with the development of catbacks, headers, downpipes at catalytic converters for Supra's. We have now taken everything we’ve learned to build downpipes for the 1.6, 2.0 and 2.3L Ecoboost.
Our stainless downpipes bolt onto the factory turbo and mate to the factory or any aftermarket exhausts that can bolt onto the factory downpipe.
We offer our downpipe with 3 options:
1) Bare, each downpipe is taken off the fabricators bench and hand cleaned for an original OEM look
2) Hand Polished, for those that want a little bit more bling our team hand polishes the downpipe
3) Ceramic Coated, for ultimate performance and underhood heat management.
At Raptor Racing we are strong believers in the benefits of ceramic coating engine components that produce or are exposed to high heat. Here are just a few of the advantages of Ceramic Coating your key engine components:
- Protection – ceramic coating protects your exhaust components from rust and corrosion. It also protects the metal from the hundreds of heat cycles which weaken the metal over time.
- Performance – ceramic coating helps maintain speed in exhaust gas flow and also helps with thermal tumbling which develops on aging metal when hot spots develop.
- Aesthetics – ceramic coating keep your parts looking clean and consistent longer. Without coating your pipe will start to discolour, crack, peel or even rust.
- Longevity – ceramic coating not only helps the components you coat last a long time it helps TONS of engine bay components. Factory parts like downpipes use heavier gauge metal or cast iron. When we upgrade to aftermarket parts many parts like downpipes use lighter metals. This might be fine for weight but it exposes the entire engine bay to a LOT of heat. This heat quickly starts to break down factory rubber, plastics and other key components.
Features of the Raptor Racing Downpipe
- 3” Downpipe
- T409 Stainless Steel Construction
- Mandrel Bent
- Genuine Ford Turbo to Downpipe Donut Gasket Included
- 3" Downpipe to Catback Gasket with Hardware Included
- O2 Defouler Included to Avoid CEL
- Designed and Built in Toronto, Canada with Canadian Material